Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My 2011 Holiday in Pictures

Posing at Panguna's Mao Dump overlooking my home, the Tumpusiong Valley below.

Disturbing Blaise Tabari, a gold miner by the Kavarong river where he mines

Relaxing upstream Bi'ampaa (later named as Jaba by whiteman) in Panga Village of Panguna District

Wandering around the mine pit looking for lubricants for our hydro generator

When it was boring, I watched movies on my laptop powered by our hydro genset...Bougainville Style!

With the grandson of Bougainville father of the Meekamui ideas in the early 1980s, Damien Damang of Irang Village in Panguna. This is in Irang.

Panguna's local tourist in the Panguna mine's pit workshop area

In my house 2 at home

Stealing from grandma's dish

Sleepy-headed at our hydro generator

Telling stories to my nieces to make them laugh






1 comment: