Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 August 2011

August Poems

Tears

by Leonard Fong Roka

Tears
warm salty
flowing falling piling
sadness, bringing me
tears.

Overnight

by Leonard Fong Roka

Soothing song of snore
Down my spine and across my heart
You keep me long

Bali Island Way

by Leonard Fong Roka

Dingy na dingy
Oh we?
To my island paradise...

Cutting clear-bluey-soupy water
Please take me there
Across the sea where my eyes cannot see

Plonk! and a plonk...sucked!
My heart in the azure sky
Ram! and a ram...soaring!
My heart, back lo dingy
Feigning a wisdomed seaman

But, where is my island paradise?
Mi paul!

A plonk and a ram...
We go on and on and on
On a journey of no return

A plonk! and plonk!
A ram and ram we go...gliding
The rolling, rippling and ranting Bismarck Sea
To my island paradise

As she stood in desolation
But sweet...
Sore, Bali ailan.

No comments:

Post a Comment